Applications are now open for academic year 2017-2018.
EUROPEAN UNION and NORTH AMERICA (from April 1, 2017):
- E-mail application and/or Proceed to Application form (registration required)
- E-mail application: resume and cover letter sould be sent at email@example.com.
- DEADLINE: 7 July 2017
- Proceed to Application form (registration required)
- DEADLINE: 28 April 2017
For standard applicants there are opportunities to have the fee waived (and in some cases also a scholarship) by sponsors.
Committed sponsors (together with their offer) will be published on this page as soon as we receive them.
Applications will be reviewed by the MHPC selection committee. Students will be selected based on information provided in their CVs, application forms, and recommendation letters. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by phone, video conference or in person.
- The ideal student for the MHPC has a strong interest in information technology problems driven by scientific research or industrial needs.
- An academic Master Degree is required, although equivalent work experience may also be considered. Work experience will be evaluated during the admissions interview.
- No prior HPC knowledge is assumed, but candidates should have some experience in programming and a competence in one of the following languages: C, C++, Fortran.
- A sound knowledge of Linux operating system is also needed.
- A knowledge of Python language is assumed at the level of the first 39 exercises of the learn python the hard way
Should you wish to follow the master course without a sponsor, the fee for attending the full course is € 7.000. Details about payment methods and schedules will be communicated to the selected students. Please note that the tuition fee is not due until the beginning of the academic year.
The official regulation can be found here.
INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL SPONSORS
If you are interested in sponsoring an MHPC student, either in part or in full, or if you would like to allow your employees to follow part (or all) of the master program, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org